Tuesday, July 28, 2009

it's so dang hot... arizona was a bad choice... (but not entirely)

It is getting to the ridiculous portion of the summer. The part where the pool is too hot to swim in, where you burn your hand on the handle while trying to enter the house, where you burn your feet THROUGH YOUR SHOES while standing on the sidewalk.

Photo from the car yesterday:


The weather currently:


And this isn't even as bad as it is going to get. A few summers back, it got up to 126. That was a bad day. I wore dress pants to work that day. In all reality, anything beyond 110-115 is just plain hot. So it it doesn't even matter what the temperature is beyond that point, I guess.

Despite this, it has been nice to be here. I have grown up a lot this summer, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think, you'll soon be in Provo where it isn't so dang hot. It's warm, but lovely and green! More importantly, I will get to have you back ;)