Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Off Day(s)

Missed the bus, broke a bottle of nail polish, woke up late.
I've been unable to dress myself lately. My room looks like I've been burgled by the time I leave for school in the morning.
General feelings of unease, etc.

Just having an off day (or rather, an off week).


To fix this I have been cleaning everything in sight and attempting to cut down on sources of stress (getting homework assignments out of the way, tackling things I've been putting off).


But still. Feeling weird.
Sigh. Harumph.

3 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

heh. heh. I like your burgled comment. So true... about your room... just kidding... my room... I don't go into your room... often... to steal things... like your camera... often.

Ryan says " WE MISSED YOU AT GRAMPY'S BIRTHDEE TODAY! "

J$ said...

i thought about you todayyy!!

and would attempt to pretend every cute hip young lady was you!!! but who was i fooling?? ehee!! theres only one you!!!



cheeeers UP! :)

Marge Bjork said...

burgled. burgledburgledburgledburgled.
gurgle burgled.