Thursday: official start to my housing contract, pick up house key, move in, continue job search
Friday & Saturday: make sure I know bus routes, complete my grocery shopping, stock apartment with necessities, continue job search
Sunday: attend new ward!, enjoy final day of summer, get a good night's sleep, set alarm for the first day of school!
I am so very excited for school to begin.
While this semester promises to be intense (I have 22 required textbooks for my four classes), it also promises to be promising.
My semester is going to consist of classes on philosophy, art, language, and faith. I searched for my required textbooks on Amazon and read the summaries and reviews for each one. They focus heavily on religion, society, belief, understanding of the world, conscious appreciation of art, and an attentiveness to all aspects of life and thought.
In case I ever waiver in my excitement at a later date, I want to state publicly this: I am looking forward to my classes. I will work as hard as I can in all of them. I know it will be difficult. I know I will struggle. And I also know that it will be worth it.
Created by OnePlusYou
No comments:
Post a Comment