I'm sorry I never have anything to say. I've tried to update you five times daily for the past week... but it just hasn't been happening.
I'll try harder. Here are a few things:
- Yay! for better health than I've had in a loooong time.
- Yay! for giggly, ridiculous happiness.
- My family is moving to Provo this SATURDAY.
- I am in need of some sort of occupation for the next two months. I'm thinking gift wrap specialist at a department store?
- There are several birthdays, weddings, and other big events coming up. I need to get on that.
- I'm very excited for Sufjan next Monday.
- I need to stop getting winded going up a flight of stairs. Treadmill - it's time we got acquainted.
So Blog, better than nothing?
Sincerely,
Lauren
1 comment:
very very wonderful better than nothing. :)
Post a Comment