Friday, November 12, 2010

happyhappyhappy

People are probably sick of hearing about this. And I'm sick of thinking about it, really. But the last couple of months have been kind of awful. It's all very personal and chances are (if you read this) you already know quite a bit about it - so I'll skip the details.

What people may not know about though (or at least not many) is how anxious I've been feeling. It's been more difficult to deal with the aftermath of everything that happened than I anticipated. The last few weeks have been a huge improvement health-wise, but they've been hard in other ways.

But the title of this post is not a lie. Life is getting bright and full again, I'm chilling out, things are good.

I'm sleeping better than I have since August.
I have been spending lots of time with people I adore.
My family is around and as crazy as ever.
I am dating someone wonderful.
I'll have a job again in just a few weeks.
The weather has been beautiful. (Keep holding on, Provo. Don't give in to winter just yet.)

I had a hard time believing things would be like this again. But here we all are! Hooray!
I'm very, very happy and honestly can't think of anything I would want or need beyond what I have right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your being happy makes me happy. So glad you're feeling better!

Indain T.v Serials said...

Hey! Nice Blog, Be Happy Every Time.