Tuesday, July 26, 2011

too much drama. of the korean variety.

I really need to stop. But I can't.
(They're each a full hour long.)

Maybe I should quit avoiding the giant list of things I need to get done.

Or maybe I should found out what new, crazy things are happening with Geum JanDi.
Girlfriend goes through a lot. But she is a fighter. A FIGHTER.

I have been accomplishing a few things, though:
I've been making a list of cars to check out.
Work. Every day.
Class schedule? Check. Totally locked in for the fall.
Finances. Making progress.
I cooked myself dinner tonight.
I did the dishes. (Yesterday.)
Sometimes I go running.
I've been doing my laundry on a more regular basis. Kind of. Folding laundry is overrated.
I went to the optometrist today. New pair of contacts! Vision!

I'll work on making this list more impressive.

2 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

Best Korean Dramas? (and I grew up with an asian in my house, so I'm the expert here)
Boys Before Flowers (some translations: Boys OVER Flowers)
and
You're Beautiful

I'm pretty sure they're both on Hulu.

James said...

Geum JanDi. She kicks butt.