Monday, September 26, 2011

The fact that I always manage to get the paper done in time does not help my habit of procrastination.
I would like myself a lot more if I didn't consistently paint myself into a corner.

But would I produce the same work without the pressure of a deadline?
(Or would it maybe [just maybe] be better than what I am able to come up with under these [panicked, last minute] circumstances?)

2 comments:

Paige said...

Paint yourself in a corner? NOBODY puts Rudy in a corner!

Marge Bjork said...

So I have this theory that I procrastinate because then I always have that as an excuse for why my papers are bad and I can always say, "yeah, it would have been better if I had given myself more time. I can do much better" But really, I might not be able to so why try? Which is terrible. Terrible.

Anyway, you're not terrible.