This blog is not the only writing I've been neglecting.
I have three papers that I need to write by tomorrow.
I haven't written in my journal since February 23rd. (unless you count writing the date at the top of the page on February 26th)
I have been terrible when it comes to writing letters. (Sorry David. Sorry Paige.)
I don't even reply to Facebook posts half the time. Seriously.
I'm not sure what the deal is.
I look at my blog every so often and think "huh, sure has been a long time." People have pointed out my lack of updates, even. Oops.
I have been carrying my journal with my everywhere I go (as usual) - but every time I open it up I stare blankly at the very, very blank pages. Nothing.
I only manage to write things for my classes because the alternative is failure. So. Yeah.
I'm working on it. I promise.
1 comment:
You're writing to Paige? Can I have her address?!
Post a Comment