Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Remember that little issue I mentioned?

You know... about how I have such a hard time writing. And how I am only able to write for school because the alternative is failure? Uh huh. Yeah.

I am wrestling this paper to the ground though, guys. It has been resisting every step of the way BUTIGOTTHIS.

And now, so that you can all say things like "wow! Lauren is so smart!" here are the things that I am writing about:
abjection
the formation of identity
the pre-oedipal stage
HELLO, YES. WHAT IS SANITY?

In rage faces:



In other news, I'm trying to cut down on my Reddit usage. It's going... okay.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

HAHA this made me laugh out loud, Rudy. I don't know what you are talking about... you are a great writer :) I miss you! I hope things are going well!

Julia said...

YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT OH MAN

Also, I'd already started a blog entry using the "I have no idea what I'm doing dog" when I saw this, so don't think I was copying you when I post it. Not that I don't always copy you anyway. Did that last sentence make sense?

Becky Pitcher said...

I wish that Chemist Dog was my pet.
Oh, and Chemist Dog is clearly capitalized, because it is a title.

Bridgette said...

MAN LAUREN IS THE SMARTEST.

Seriously, though.