I'm terrible at posting on my blog. But here's the deal: 99% of my friends have moved/will shortly move away from Provo. (Geez guys.) Which means it will be harder to stay connected. Well, harder for other people to stay connected to me. I read my friends' blogs on a daily basis. Which means that even after months apart I'm totally up to date with their lives. The trouble? I'm not reciprocating.
I was talking to Lana and Becky last night and they gave me those eyes--you know, the "get it together" eyes--and told me I needed to start posting more often.
So I will. I'm going to start posting more frequently so that I can stay in touch. I almost said I'd post daily... but I think that's a bit ambitious. A minimum of weekly? Okay. Yes. I can do that.
3 comments:
YAY! I'm obsessed with your blog and sad when I can't read it. I will be waiting with baited breath, rudy!
HOORAZIES!
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Post a Comment