Saturday, June 16, 2012

some things

Maybe weekly blogging isn't going to cut it. I feel like there is so much I never get around to writing about. In any case, here are the highlights from the past month that haven't made it to my blog:

First, some sister stuff.
Amy was in Seussical. The place was completely sold out and they did an amazing job.

I took Amy to see the Hunger Games. Sister outings are my favorite.

Mother's Day
We had brunch at my parents' house on Mother's Day.
This is my dad next to a TON of bacon.
(We had the whole family over.)

Me and my momma on Mother's Day. Isn't she pretty?
 
Lana and I played badminton after the brunch.
(we almost appear athletic, don't we?)

Solar Eclipsing

The day before the eclipse BYU had an event where they passed out special solar viewing glasses and put on some demonstrations.
Tom, Joe, and Emily. Waiting in line to get our glasses. 
Attempting to take a nice picture. Mhm.

Near the big telescope on the ESC roof. 
Lana moved away :(

Becky, me, and Lana -
out to dinner at the Banana Leaf a few days before the Cole's moved to Texas.

Tom and Joe's band Winters Run played a show at Muse.

My boyfriend is the lead singer of a band. No big deal.

 The Spaghetti Western dinner/ "Fistful of Spaghetti"


We got together and watched a Fistful of Dollars (starring a very young Clint Eastwood) and ate spaghetti.


Lana and Matt brought the salad, Holly and Russell brought the bread, Tom made the sauce, and Joe and Emily provided the pasta

The group.
You might look at this picture and think "Aw, look at Russell being funny!"
However, that is not the main attraction here. Look closer. At Matt.




Matt. Yep.

Also, can we just appreciate these three for a moment?
And finally, today at the Provo Farmer's Market

 

Tom sketching. Did I mention he just got into the BYU animation program? He's amazing.

 Posts to be posted soon:

  • Tom and Lauren go skydiving. (I'm just waiting until I get the pictures from our friend's camera).
  • How I pass my time during the summer.
  • Father's Day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely post!

Lana said...

My husband is the best. Such a weirdo.

Nicole said...

you went skydiving?! wah!

also, i forgot to tell you how much i loved your roommate post. i miss you so much.