K. Sorry for the extended absence. The plan was to start a new blog and that just never happened. Mostly because this is my blog, y'know? I've been writing under this title and at this address for so long. I had all these weird ideas about starting a new blog and getting a "fresh start." But really... life isn't really split into neat chapters, is it? So here we are. I'm back.
Lemme get you caught up to things in a few sentences:
- THIS IS MY LAST SEMESTER AT BYU. Whoooo.
- All kinds of funny, wishy-washy, winds-a-changin' feelings have been blowing through my life.
- Speaking of winds... Utah is far too cold for my
liking.
taste. wellbeing. Yikes.
More details later. But basically, hello old friend (meaning my blog). And hello all you dear friends (that's you, if you're reading this).
1 comment:
I'm reading!!! Wooooooot. I love you.
Post a Comment