Today I am happy because:
-I was able to move in with my lovely cousin and friend,

-when I look I out my window I see these trees (just imagine what they will look like in the spring),
-everything finally has its place,
-I was able to move in with my lovely cousin and friend,

-when I look I out my window I see these trees (just imagine what they will look like in the spring),

-everything finally has its place,


Today I am sad because:
-I miss this.


2 comments:
That was proper sad! I miss you so much! I just commented on Becky's blog that our reunion will be very sweet indeed. I'm happy you are finally living with Sophie, and I can't wait to talk to you sometime soon. And I'm happy that my bookcase was recovered. I hope to talk to you guys tonight maybe, we'll see. It seems that we all have a bit of catching up to do.
ALSO! Your hair is so long!
Post a Comment