They are not the best quality. I had to take cell phone pictures of them, since I do not actually own a digital camera or a scanner. But here we go:

I do realize that the "snow" this day was fake. Like, tiny-pieces-of-ice-falling-from-the-sky fake. But I don't mind. This is the night we went on a walk, then to Starbucks, then to Spaghetti Factory.
The day we played dress-up and pretended to be models/photographers. That girl from our hall at Glenwood took the photo. When NO ONE WAS READY. :(
I don't know why this one exists, actually? It was the last week of school. I don't recall the occasion.

The last day we were all together before Lana moved to London and Becky and I quit living together. (temporarily)
So the last day of an era, but certainly not the last day of "Lana, Lauren, Becky" as an entity.


I do realize that the "snow" this day was fake. Like, tiny-pieces-of-ice-falling-from-the-sky fake. But I don't mind. This is the night we went on a walk, then to Starbucks, then to Spaghetti Factory.

The day we played dress-up and pretended to be models/photographers. That girl from our hall at Glenwood took the photo. When NO ONE WAS READY. :(
I don't know why this one exists, actually? It was the last week of school. I don't recall the occasion.
The last day we were all together before Lana moved to London and Becky and I quit living together. (temporarily)
So the last day of an era, but certainly not the last day of "Lana, Lauren, Becky" as an entity.

2 comments:
We were all so brown on the first day of school! And our hair was much shorter!
hey, i'm aren. i love the classic feel of polaroids. i haven't used one in ages, and it's probably in the basement letting dust collect on it. haha, i love the picture where all of you are dressing up. enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Post a Comment