Wednesday, December 23, 2009

oops.

So I just cut myself some new bangs. I have a new theory. See, I always thought that the reason I couldn't grow my hair out long was because I couldn't stand the length and the hair getting everywhere. False. I think the real reason is because I get bored with my hair and chop it.

Well, the hair boredom struck today. And it struck hard. And I now give you, my new five year old girl boy bangs. Yay!

PLEASE DO NOT LET ME NEAR SCISSORS EVER AGAIN. I DO THIS EVERY EFFING TIME.


3 comments:

Lana said...

Audrey Hepburn Audrey Hepburn Audrey Hepburn. Repeat this to yourself three times daily with a light meal.

Anonymous said...

I concur with Lana. You look like Audrey Hepburn, so don't stress. It's beautiful. Also, I cut my bangs today! And mine look terrible. Yours look lovely ;)

Paige said...

I like 'em! I miss you. Sophie, I want to see your bangs.