Friday, December 25, 2009

peace on earth

A fight free christmas? Amazing.


Things that happened this Christmas:

My grandfather brought a bag full of treats for the Charlie-dog. It was under the tree for about 5 seconds before Charlie tracked it down. To prevent him from eating them pre-Christmas, David put the bag up on the mantle. One little problem though... there are little spotlights on top of the mantle. Half way through the Christmas ham, Nana smelled something burning. After much sniffing, the treats were discovered - charred and smoking. Charlie seems to like them, though.

I received the most beautiful red coat I have ever seen.

My mother made crepes for breakfast. It's nearly 3pm, and I am still stuffed.

We got through a successful reading of the Bible Christmas story without any crying, yelling, or storming off. (Quite an achievement).

Christmas Eve, my whole family watched It's A Wonderful Life. After that, David and I watched District 9. Awesome.

My dad, brothers, and I went to see Avatar in 3D at the IMAX on Wednesday. So fantastic.

No comments: