Sunday, June 19, 2011

fight it.






No, this post isn't just me posting a bunch of pictures of myself.
Or rather, it is. But it's mostly about what these pictures have in common.

I have this very strong desire to cut it all off again. (This happens from time to time.)

Just think! I can save so much time. It would be so much cooler for the summer. It would make me look so much more sophisticated. And French. Also edgy. So very edgy.

Right? hmmmmmm? right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO IT. SO EDGY!

Paige said...

Right! I mean no! You should just do it!!!

Julia said...

DO IT I MISS THE SHORT OKAY

Becky Pitcher said...

Holycrap that bottom pic of you is GORGEOUS.
Plus, I like that there's a pic from my wedding.
Also, I think you should do it too.

Hilary A. Johnson said...

That first pic is soooo cute! It makes me miss all of you guys!