So. Some general updates.
- I have housing all worked out for next year. I wish I could move tonight. A private room and private bathroom? Air conditioning? Be still my heart.
- I discovered that honey works as a better face wash than anything else I have tried.
- My class schedule for the fall is all set. I am actually (kind of) looking forward to this semester.
- A friend is teaching me how to make a book. It's coming along really well.
- Popsicles. So very many popsicles. Usually while watching H20: Just Add Water.
- I cut my hair and remembered why I never grow it out. I am so much happier when it is short.
- I bought a new coat. It was on sale and it is beautiful. (I do realize it is almost July. It's fine.)
A bit more:
- Where can a girl go to be alone? As in, completely alone. I want a place where I can scream as loud as I want, sing off-key, and pray out loud. Someplace where no one will hear me. The world is too close and I have this really strong need to be alone (even if it's just for a few hours).
1 comment:
amen to that last bit.
also, I need to know more about this honey face wash
Post a Comment