Saturday, February 7, 2009

So this weekend:
I don't have the pictures from Friday yet. But we made quiche, helped Travis film people for his film project at the gallery stroll, had a movie night/sleep over/haircut-ing party, and stayed up way too late.

Then this morning we got up, I made breakfast, we went to Travis's basketball game and his soccer game, we drove all around south Provo looking at houses, and went out for Chinese food.

Some pictures from today:










2 comments:

travis pitcher said...

Thanks again for helping. I super appreciated it. You all did great. And the bangs party was nuts. I am always amazed at the fact that I have three sisters and plenty of friends who are girls, but you guys are always teaching me new, crazy (sometimes scary :)), and wonderful things about the female gender.

Summary of post: You are great, and girls are crazy in a good way (usually).

Lauren said...

I was glad to help! It was a lot of fun, actually.

Girls are indeed crazy. I can't argue there at all. I am happy that I can help to show you our ways.