(The word manageable suddenly looked like the word "manger", which is the French verb for "to eat". Which made me think of the phrase "biting off more than you can chew"... which is kind of what I did this semester.)
But here are some good things.
- Halloween candy like WOAH.
- Jacket weather is here. (Mostly. sometimes.)
- I'm three-fourths of the way through this monster of a paper. ("monster" not so much because of its length, but because of my inability to patch together any sort of coherent structure for it. or to even write decent sentences.)
- Two new Radio Dept albums.
- Fried rice for dinner. Except maybe this is more depressing than anything, when it comes down to it. (ask me another time and I'll explain why this is especially sad)
- That bottle of soy sauce I bought a month ago? I was finally able to open it. I had tried EVERYTHING. Hot water, knife under the edge of the cap, tapping it on the counter, insulting it in angry tones. Everything. I even had other people try to open it for me. They couldn't.
- that's it.
That's about all the happy I can come up with right now.
Wait.
No.
- Also, the pink wig I bought that I really couldn't afford and so what if my rent is going to be just the tiniest bit late. It's adorable and I love it. Princess Bubble Gum? Stephanie from Lazytown? Scarlett Johansson in Lost in Translation? Yep. All the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment