Monday, October 10, 2011

i'm never eating pizza again

I think I discovered my limit for pizza consumption.

About a week ago I was sitting at work and realized that I hadn't had pizza in a really long time.  I had this really intense craving for pepperoni pizza.  I went to my parents house that night and ended up eating a frozen pizza for dinner.  Awesome, right?  But I didn't stop there.

Friday night, I made homemade pizza.  

Then Saturday I went to a party where pizza was provided.

And tonight I attended a dinner at Pizzeria 712.

Add to that the two times I ate leftover pizza for breakfast over the past week.

That is a LOT of pizza.  And you know what?  I enjoyed every single one of those pizza slices.  ALL OF THEM.



But then I came home tonight and my roommate had baked a pizza.  She offered me a slice and I thought I was going to be sick.

Buh.

No. More. Pizza.  Nevereverever.

Sooo... if you're interested, I've got some leftovers from dinner tonight that I won't cannot eat.

All I want is to eat from now on is salad.  Salad and celery.

No comments: