if only humans had spouts like teapots to blow off steam.
Ok but a geyser of competence, awesome, and brilliance, obv.
Rudy I love you. I hope you have a good week... and I hope you can come play at Pizza Pie Cafe on Saturday night. You need another little mini break.
Listen, since I'm lactating, my bosom is perfectly engineered for this situation: come, Lauren, snuggle. Shhh, shhh, there there. Mama's here.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
if only humans had spouts like teapots to blow off steam.
Ok but a geyser of competence, awesome, and brilliance, obv.
Rudy I love you. I hope you have a good week... and I hope you can come play at Pizza Pie Cafe on Saturday night. You need another little mini break.
Listen, since I'm lactating, my bosom is perfectly engineered for this situation: come, Lauren, snuggle. Shhh, shhh, there there. Mama's here.
Post a Comment