I've been feeling ill. But I'm trying to get on top of things before it gets out of control. Been there, done that, no thank you.
On the bright side... I have lots of time to watch Doctor Who right now.
And a bit of a story: Last night before I turned off the lights, a dark shadow slid across my wall. I only saw it out of the corner of my eye, but I was immediately freaked out. It didn't help that I had just finished watching a Doctor Who episode called "Satan's Pit." Then I saw a flutter near my closet and realized that it was just a butterfly. A big one with orange wings. I opened the window to try to set it free, but it wouldn't have any of that. It just kept flitting around on the opposite side of the room. I eventually gave up and had to shut my window when I saw a mosquito buzzing around my room.
Butterfly hung out with me all night and then all day. It flew all over the place in the morning and then slept on the wall near my bed during the afternoon. I finally scooped it up and let it outside this evening. Little guy was missing out on the outdoors, and that's no way for a pretty little butterfly to live.
2 comments:
Now I am doing my catching up, and I see that you are sickly and have a new car.
I'm sorry I was so short on the phone today. I was highly distracted by Grey screaming his freaking head off.
I love you.
Call me if you need anything. And please come visit.
i love doctor who. a lot. and i love your butterfly story, it's magical
Post a Comment