I dare you to read the title of this post and not think of the Price is Right.
But are you ready for this news? Friends, take note: I don't have to be a bum and beg for rides anymore.
Goodbye public transportation and all of the, ahem, colorful characters on the bus.
Consider the following scenarios:
It is 10 PM and I realize I am out of milk. The buses are no longer running and my roommates are asleep.
It's cool - I can get in my car and head to the grocery store.
I go to a party and realize that it is no fun. Awkward. Do I have to wait around for my ride to decide that they are also done with this party?
Nope. I can leave. Any. time. I. want.
I'm at school and realize I left my 20,000 point assignment back at my house. Do I get an F?
Nah, it's fine. I can just run home between classes and grab it.
I give you: Lauren's first car.
Forgive the fact that I'm all squinty. I was so excited that I couldn't even keep my eyes open. Also, it was bright.
5 comments:
YAY! Also, I read the title of the post and did not think of the Price is Right. Just fyi.
Go you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!¡¡
woooooo! I'm still a bum! I'm impressed!
Super amazingly cool goal accomplished. Check!!!
You are adorable and I love you :) Congrats on the new ride!
Post a Comment