Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good news. I'm feeling better. When these pills work, they realllly work. It's like flipping a switch. The pain stops, the sickness stops, and suddenly I'm back to being myself. I'm exhausted, yes. And it takes time for me to recuperate. But it stops and I can get back to my life. Last year, for whatever reason, I didn't respond to them. (And we all saw how that went.) I'm so happy that they worked this time.

So I'm good. I'm tired - but I'm good.


Other things:
- Have I mentioned how much I love my new house? This is definitely the nicest place I've lived since moving to Provo.
- My new ward seems fantastic.
- I went over my list of goals for this summer and I've managed to complete them all.
- Summer is practically over. One more week until the semester begins and I could not be happier. I've been in this weird state of limbo for the past few months. That feeling is fading away, though, and I think the fresh start I've been waiting for is finally here.

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

hurray for fresh starts!