Friday, August 12, 2011

So I moved.
Then I moved again.

My new new home seems like it's going to be great.
It's a long story - one I would be happy to tell you at a later date. But for now - let's just say this: MOVING TWICE IN FORTY-EIGHT HOURS IS NOT FUN AND SHOULD BE DISCOURAGED/AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.

Bedouins are crazy. That's what I've decided. Snails are nuts. Carrying their houses with them everywhere they go. Because lemme tell you something. It is exhausting. Sigh. Siiiigh.

But on to the good.
The new place is:
big
open
clean
bright
tasteful.

I intend to host a party ASAP. And you're all invited.
Also, visitors are welcome encouraged. Please come over? It's a little lonely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more! big,open,clean,bright,tasteful...seems to say it all! Congrats on the new digs :)

Marge Bjork said...

I'll visit in spirit